River Mill West (Phase 4)
Client: River Mill Development Corporation
Project Location: 1134 Hunt Club Rd, 1285 Speedsville Rd & Part of 800 Briardean Rd, Cambridge
River Mill West (Phase 4) is proposed to contribute to the overall River Mill Community with a mix of residential densities and unit types supported by local commercial uses, stormwater pond and a neighbourhood park. The proposed unit types include single detached, 2-storey and 3-storey townhouses, stacked townhouses and apartments. The mix of housing options will accommodate a range of affordability and lifestyles. River Mill West (Phase 4) is proposed to be connected to the broader community with a safe local road network. The existing Natural Heritage features are to be maintained and preserved with the inclusion of additional recreational trails that will promote connectivity and well-being for the overall River Mill community.
Land Use and Urban Design
- Draft Plan of Subdivision
- Draft Plan of Subdivision Application
- Planning Justification Report
- Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment Application
- Overall Development Plan
- Site Concept Plan Drawings Supplemental Package
- Urban Design Guidelines
Technical Studies and Plans
- Chloride Impact Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Functional Servicing Report
- Hydrogeological Characterization Report
- Noise Feasibility Study
- Partial Stage 1 & 2 Archaeological Assessment
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment
- Preliminary Water Distribution Analysis
- Record of Site Condition – Arriscraft
- Record of Site Condition – Hunt Club
- Retail Market Demand Study
- Stage 1-2 Archaeological Assessment of the Hunt Club Valley Property
- Stormwater Management Report
- Transportation Impact Study
November 27, 2020: Official Plan Amendment, Zoning By-law Amendment and Draft Plan of Subdivision Applications were submitted to the Region of Waterloo and the City of Cambridge.
January 25, 2021: Received notice of complete application. City File No. OR08/20.
- DETRITUS CONSULTING, LTD.
- LANDTEK LTD.
- HGC ENGINEERING
- MTE ENGINEERING
- NAK DESIGN STRATEGIES
- NATURAL RESOURCE SOLUTIONS INC.
- PARADIGM TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS LTD.
- T. JOHNS CONSULTING GROUP
- TATE ECONOMIC RESEARCH INC.