Forest Breeze Estates
Client: Urbex Engineering Ltd.
Project Location: 226, and Part of 204, 212 & 220 Rymal Road West, Hamilton
The proposed infill development is for the creation of forty-four (44) single-detached dwellings with frontage along Rymal Road West and the future Spring Meadow Grove. The development proposes to remove the existing dwelling located at 226 Rymal Road West. The rear, vacant portion of 204, 212 and 220 are to be severed and included as part of the proposed development. The existing dwelling unit on 204 is intended to remain. Two (2) new lots will be created with frontage along Rymal Road West. A block will be created for the future Spring Meadow Grove which will provide frontage for the remaining forty-two (42) lots. The future Spring Meadow Grove, running east and west, will also provide a connection to the future Forest Breeze Path running north and south.
Land Use and Urban Design
- Conceptual Building Elevations
- Draft Plan of Subdivision
- Draft Plan of Subdivision Application
- Planning Justification Report
- Zoning By-law Amendment Application
Technical Studies and Plans
June 25, 2021: Zoning By-law
Amendment and Draft Plan of Subdivision Applications submitted to the City of Hamilton.
August 9, 2021: Received notice of complete application. City File No. 25T-202108 & ZAC-21-029.
- ADESSO DESIGN INC. – LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
- AMICK CONSULTANTS LIMITED – ARCHAEOLOGY
- A.T. McLAREN LIMITED – SURVEYOR
- dBA ACOUSTICAL CONSULTANTS INC – NOISE
- DUSSIN QUALITY HOMES – DESIGNER
- LANDTEK LIMITED – GEOTECHNICAL
- T. JOHNS CONSULTING GROUP – PLANNING
- URBEX ENGINEERING LIMITED – ENGINEERING